Sunday, September 28, 2008

Maiken What is the first thing you ever painted?

Maiken what the First thing you ever Painted?

I decided to start answering questions from my many emails and why not share them here for you all to see!

OK, I have to dig deep down my pictures file..But yes I found my very first set that I ever painted!


Are you ready....


Here it is my "beehave" hand painted set with painted matching shoes!

It was so much fun to paint and just for fun I posted it on eBay and the same day I got my first ever invite to join an Art group on eBay.

Maiken did you paint that mural?

YES, as you can see in this old picture.. I also paint murals. This mural is in my daughter's room. The painted mural has a Bunny and her baby bunnies sleeping around her. A whole nature scene and a white picket fence. Of cause a flat surface it really easy to paint on. But I do paint in a realistic way as you can see. Not just cute stuff.

The first set that I painted didn't fit my girl I just painted it in a small size, kinda like testing the waters.. I always liked to paint but I am better at drawing! Shhhhh don't tell anyone.

No comments: