Sunday, September 28, 2008

Check out this New Style Baby Bib!



What can I say I totally love it..you really have to see it in person to appreciate it.


I was lucky enough to get one for my youngest Selina...she absolutely love it!!








I choose to have it made in a 60's designer fabric print! So cool. I just had to show everyone because Becky came to me with a style that does double duty.


It protects your child's expensive outfit while it dresses out her outfit at the same time.


Get your Boutique Baby bib today.. we have several styles for you to see.


Ok since we do a lot of posting of girls stuff lets show you a pic of a baby boy bib this time. So trendy with the little dogs on it.


Let us know what you think!

For more information about this product just visit Unique Boutique

No comments: