Sunday, November 16, 2008

How do I Wash my Hand Painted Clothing?

How Do I wash my Hand Painted Clothing?

One of my most asked questions that I get..

Each Unique Boutique items that you get will come with its own Care label and or instructions.

All my hand painted boutique clothing for children are painted with the highest quality of paint. Which makes them washable in your washer. <--- Yes you can wash Unique Boutique's clothing in your washer!
  1. First turn the garment inside out and then wash the clothing item, in cold water with a mild detergent. Please don't use fabric softener as this will eventually eat the paint away over time.
    Don't use oxidized agents and of cause no bleach.
  2. After you washed your item(s) take them out of your washer and lay them flat to dry or you can hang them up to drip dry.

That is it, its really simple to care for your boutique items.

Even the Unique Boutique hand Painted shoes can be washed in your washer...

TIP:
Of cause for no fading at all and if you plan to pass your hand painted wearable art down to your next child or resell it on ebay then I suggest you to hand wash it.

As with all my hand painted items you can get free retouch with paint just check out the details on my website for the instructions.

*Don't forget you can always find the most common questions in the FAQ section.


No comments: